TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Customer
- The Customer is the party specified as the buyer at check out.
- Product Supply
- Please note we offer on the Poshie and Snitch website only items that are in stock. However if items are found to be out of stock for any reason, all payments made by the Customer for that item will be refunded within 5 working days and not held for future stock.
- Website Information
- We make every effort to ensure the information on this website is up to date and correct at the time it was loaded onto the website. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any inconsistencies are found.
- Cancelling Orders
- Orders cannot be cancelled after payment has been made. If you process an order in error please contact customer services at email@example.com
- Consumer Guarantees Act 1993/Claims
- Where the Customer is not a consumer as defined in Section 2 of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Act shall not apply to the supply of product or services.
- The liability of the Company whether in contract or in tort for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect or non-compliance of the goods supplied is limited to replacement or repair of such goods or damages not exceeding the invoice value of such defective or non-complying goods at the option of the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever. The description of goods in the order is given as an aid in identification of the goods and it is not a condition of supply that the goods shall correspond precisely with the description given or that colours shall match samples exactly.
- Ownership in the goods shall remain vested in the Company until the Customer has made payment in full for all sums owing by the Customer to the Company or if payment rescinded. Until ownership passes to the Customer, the Company may repossess any or all of the goods supplied by entering the Customer's premises where such goods are reasonably thought to be stored.
- We accept Visa , Mastercard , PAYPAL and AFTERPAY. We do not accept cash on delivery, EFTPOS, cheques, and direct credit.
- For your safety, payments are processed on an independent secure hosted website. Provider details available on the payment screen.
- Prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST. Your credit card will be billed in NZD. If you are using an International credit card, please check with your credit card provider for exchange rates and applicable fees. GST must be included for all goods delivered in New Zealand.
WE OFFER GIFT CARDS FOR YOU TO SPEND ONLINE
Purchasing Gift Cards Online
We offer the purchase of gift cards online at poshieandsnitch.com
Choose from a list of denominations such as $20, $50, $75, $100 or $200 and simply add it to your cart and check out as usual.
An email confirmation with a gift card number will appear in your inbox and contains the following:
- the gift card code, used at checkout to redeem the value of the gift card when purchasing a product from Poshie and Snitch online store at a later time
- a print button, for obtaining a paper copy of the gift card
- a start shopping button, for quickly navigating back to Poshie and Snitch
If you wish to buy a gift card for a third party or a special someone, simply forward the gift card confirmation email to the gift card recipient.
Paypal is another payment option.
Afterpay allows us to offer you a “buy now pay later” option for online purchases through instalment payments. Please read Afterpay’s Terms and Conditions by going to www.afterpay.com. Poshie & Snitch are not liable for any late payment fees collected by Afterpay. By using Afterpay you enter into an agreement with Afterpay New Zealand not Poshie & Snitch.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We cannot exchange the following:
- Soap, grooming, beauty and personal care products
- Sale items
- Items not in original condition or packaging
- Items returned to us after 10 days after original purchase
If your item is damaged on arrival then please contact us ASAP either by:
P: 021 292 1681
Once we have assessed the situation we will repair, replace or refund the item at our discretion as per the Consumer Guarantees Act. Please do not return an item to us unless you have discussed with us first by either email or phone.
If you have had a change of mind we will offer you a Gift Card to the amount of the purchase. However you must return the item purchased back to us at your cost in its original packaging with labels still on and no damage.
Your privacy is important to us, so we guarantee that your personal information will not be shared with any third parties. If you send us an email we will store your email address and the contents of the email. This information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. When we offer contests and promotions, customers who choose to enter are asked to provide personal information. This information may then be used to notify the winners or to fulfill promotional obligations.
If there are any issues with your order, we will contact you immediately.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 021 292 1681
PRIVACY & COOKIES
Credit Card Security
We have partnered with Direct Payment Solutions (DPS) to provide the most secure payment system available. DPS is one of New Zealand’s leading online payment solutions using their new generation Payment Express system. At Poshie & Snitch, your personal online security is important to us. Our website uses the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to store and safely transmit your personal and credit card information through our systems. All orders are processed through a secure checkout system interfaced with DPS that encodes sensitive information like your credit card number when it passes through the internet.
At Poshie & Snitch, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and you will not receive marketing emails from us just because you have placed an order in the past - unless you want to receive promotional emails of course! You’ll also be asked if you want to sign up if you place an order. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent or it is directly relevant to an order you have placed. You may unsubscribe easily from the bottom of the marketing email.
Please be assured that all the information that you share with us is private and confidential. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information without your consent to third parties.
PRICING OR WEBSITE ERROR
If an item is advertised for sale at a particular price on the Poshie & Snitch website, Poshie & Snitch reserves the right to let our customers know that there has been a mistake and the item is actually more expensive than advertised. Poshie & Snitch does not have to sell the item for the advertised price in the event that it is a genuine mistake. This is in compliance with the Fair Trading Act 1986. The Act protects the consumer against being misled or treated unfairly by retailers. It also protects retailers when genuine mishaps occur with pricing errors.
Cookies are widely used on most major websites. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as remembering that you have logged in already and storage of items in your shopping cart between visits.