Tho Bar & Geo Buffalo Horn Pendant Necklace - Light/Dark Horn
Note: Since each pendant necklace is handmade in an all-natural material, expect slight variations in size, color, and pattern.
Pendant Necklace Info
- Brand: Hathorway
- Type: Pendant Necklace
- Measurements: 2.5 cm x 5.5 cm with 61 cm chain (1 in x 2 in with 24 in chain)
- Materials: Ethically-sourced water buffalo horn from Hanoi, Vietnam and 16K gold-plated brass from Seoul, South Korea
- Colors: Light and Dark Horn
- Closure Type: 16K gold-plated lobster clasp
- Assembled: San Francisco Bay Area, California
Pendant Necklace Care
Wipe with a dry, non-abrasive cloth. When not being worn, store the pendant necklace in a cloth bag to avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Hathorway is an eco-conscious accessories brand defined by geometrical, yet minimalistic silhouettes.
Every piece is designed by designer Jessica Phan who wanted to reconnect with her Vietnamese heritage by preserving a 400-year-old craftsmanship which uses ethically-sourced buffalo horns, a material—like leather—that has been discarded from deadstock and the food industry in Vietnam.
As an organic material every piece will be completely one of a kind, each possessing its own exquisite colors and patterns. Hathorway is short for Hathor, the Egyptian goddess of love and beauty, known for her iconic headdress made of cow horns.