Elegant Sage Hoops
This stunning shade of Sage is hard to resist. Appearing almost oceanic, this glaze can sometimes have slightly more greener tones, and other times bluer. These hoops are perfect if you want to add a touch of colour. They look particularly stunning if you have blue or green eyes, making them pop.
- Made of Recycled Sterling Silver.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE
- Measuring at and overall length of roughly 6cm.
- The Sterling Silver Hoop measuring at 3cm in diameter.
- Finished with a simple hook clasp.
- Small ceramic bead messing at 3cm in diameter.
- Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
- Glazed in warm, blushing tones, of musk and apricot and pearly white gloss.
ABOUT OCHRE CERAMICS
Ochre jewellery range is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world. Handcrafting each piece in Melbourne, respecting the beautiful materials, and methods that form Ochre’s jewels. Ochre’s jewellery is made using Australian clay, containing an element of paper in the clay makeup, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Glazed for unique colouration, always slightly changing due to application and firing temperature. Which makes it more special and distinct. All fine metal is sourced within Australia, and is of course recycled - Most importantly Ochre has a 100% NO single use plastic policy!
From Ochre’s founder and creator Lauren, “I believe you must always come back to the intention to practice mindfully and ethically. There is always something you can be doing more sustainably. My ethos for Ochre is to create jewellery considerately, respecting our beautiful planet. Always continuing Ochre’s high quality throughout, and forever working to improve it.”